AM01 is a beautiful 3-bedroom Premium Serviced Apartment located on the Alexander Heights complex of the Aphrodite Hills Resort. Being the latest addition to the new Alexander Heights project, this apartment offers top luxury and is centrally located just a few steps away from the Resort’s Village Square and all the facilities and amenities.
Premium Benefits include:
- Daily Tidy-up: Including washing of dirty crockery/plates etc., disposal of all rubbish and perishable food, sinks disinfected, baths/toilets/showers cleaned and disinfected, mirrors/chrome/ fixtures polished, floor vacuumed or swept and cleaned,
doors knobs and face plates polished, new supply of soap, toilet paper and waste bin liners, provision of fresh towels,
prepare beds (using the same linen).
- Aphrodite Food Parcel (for a seven-night stay and over) which includes: Mineral water, Orange juice, Fresh Semi-skimmed milk, Tea, Coffee, White sugar, Brown sugar, Chocolate biscuits, White bread, Butter, Jam, Halloumi.
- Branded Bathroom Amenities: Including shampoo, conditioner, body lotion and shower gel plus bathrobes and slippers.
This ground floor Apartment offers spacious living areas and comes fully equipped with modern amenities, brand new fixtures and a luxury finish to match. The Apartment features one double bedroom and two twin bedrooms and enjoys views of the communal pool. The option to turn the twin bed rooms into double rooms is available as the beds have the facility to be zipped together to create a double b.
Meticulously designed with careful consideration to ensuring an effortless lifestyle, the Apartment has concealed dual air conditioning and under floor heating system and a security system.
All Premium Serviced Apartments offer direct access to the Alexander Heights communal pools.
- 7 restaurants and bars at the Resort’s Village Square including traditional Cypriot cuisine, Italian and Indian.
- World-class golf on an 18-hole PGA National Cyprus championship course, academy & clubhouse, terrace & lounge
- Fitness facilities with fully equipped gym on site
- Award-winning Greco-Roman-themed Retreat Spa with 27 treatment rooms
- Extra-large swimming pools and Spa outdoor infinity and hydro-pool & 75 m² children's swimming pool at various apartment complexes
- Village Square - also featuring ATM, Medic Centre, mini-market, gift shops, car bike and Segway hire, Costa Coffee, Haagen Dazs Ice cream.
- Traditional bazaars, entertainment, music and seasonal festivities hosted throughout the season at Village Square
- Access to Bonamare Beach and 10% discount on food & drinks with your Guest Benefit Card
- Guests staying in the villas are entitled to 5 hours of complimentary kids club per property.
- Tennis academy - the largest in Cyprus, with 8 floodlit clay & hard courts and sports bar
- Dream Team Football Academy with UEFA qualified coaches
- Horse-riding club on site
- Aphrodite Hills Kids club: 3-12 years and Baby Crèche 6-36 months
- Outdoor children’s playground
Prices shown are based on 7 nights Accommodation only. Low Season: November to March, High Season: July and August.
Please phone our Resort Experts on 01625 865071. Please note these are guide prices and are subject to change; prices will vary due to fluctuations in exchange rates. All offers are subject to availability. Terms & conditions apply.
Need to Know
- GMT time difference: +2hrs
- Check in time: 14:00
- Check out time: 10:00, late check-out is 10:00 - 14:00 and is available on request
- GMT time difference: +2hrs
- Flight time from London Airports-Paphos is around 4 hrs 25 minutes
- The resort can be reached via 20 minute drive from Paphos Airport or 1 hr from Larnaca Airport
- Direct flights to Paphos from London Airports are available with airlines including British Airways, Ryanair and Easyjet
- Direct flights to Paphos from Manchester are available with airlines including Easyjet
- Please note that a dress code applies in bars and restaurants – smart casual for all restaurants in the evening. Does not apply for the Village Square.
For all the Properties with our Compliments:
- Free ‘Kids’ Club Pass’- 5 hours per property, for stays of seven nights or more. Baby crèche excluded
- Escort to property on arrival.
- Welcome Meeting, can be arranged by appointment prior to arrival of the guest or will be visited by the Holiday Residences Guest Relations Officer either on the arrival day or during their stay.
- Mid-stay cleaning provided in all property types, usually on the 3rd or 4th day of stay, typical for a 7 night stay.
- Pool towels provided in properties and changed on the mid-stay cleaning.
- Welcome Parcel on arrival. Mineral Water, Tea, Coffee, Sugar, Long life milk and biscuits for all properties.
- Discount Card for every Just Resorts guests providing 10% discount at the restaurants on resort (discount may vary at different times of the year) plus:
Aphrodite Hills Tennis Academy, Dream Team Soccer School, The Retreat Spa for treatments of 60 minutes or more & Golf academy (lessons).