A spectacular two bedroom junior villa with private pool and panoramic sea views to the beautiful infinity pool, TG02 is the epitome of luxury. This villa is finished to the highest standards and is within a short walking distance from the Village Square and Golf Club. With all the elements combined, this property is a perfect choice for experiencing an unforgettable stay at Aphrodite Hills.
The entire property is pleasantly decorated in neutral tones, with modern fixtures and fittings throughout.
The living room is styled with minimalistic furniture, including a corner sofa and wall-mounted flat screen LCD TV. The living room is bright and warm and enjoys breathtaking views from the French doors, which open out onto the pool area. The dining area has an elegantly designed wooden table with four chairs; there are French doors which open onto the veranda, setting the scene for a unique dining experience. The modern kitchen with granite work surfaces and splash-backs is constructed from Italian wood and complete with modern stainless steel appliances including microwave, washing machine and dishwasher. There is also a WC off the lounge area. A marble staircase leads up to the master bedroom; this room is complete with sand coloured parquet flooring, fitted wardrobes, a large double bed with bedside cabinets and French doors leading to the upstairs balcony. The master bedroom also incorporates a marble en suite bathroom with a bath/shower combination, and a double sink vanity unit.
On the first floor, the second bedroom is also located. The room includes twin beds with bedside cabinets, fitted wardrobes and French doors leading onto the balcony. There is a large central bathroom on this floor with a walk-in shower, single vanity unit and a toilet. Outside the property, the infinity pool with ladder steps is the main charm. The pool creates a sense of tranquility and complete relaxation, as it overlooks the ravine and across to the crystal blue waters of the Mediterranean Sea. The area is complete with outdoor dining furniture, sun loungers and a free-standing barbecue. The pool can be heated at an extra charge, if required please specify when booking.
- 7 restaurants and bars at the Resort’s Village Square including traditional Cypriot cuisine, Italian and Indian.
- World-class golf on an 18-hole PGA National Cyprus championship course, academy & clubhouse, terrace & lounge
- Fitness facilities with fully equipped gym on site
- Award-winning Greco-Roman-themed Retreat Spa with 27 treatment rooms
- Village Square - also featuring ATM, Medic Centre, mini-market, gift shops, car bike and Segway hire, Costa Coffee, Haagen Dazs Ice cream.
- Traditional bazaars, entertainment, music and seasonal festivities hosted throughout the season at Village Square
- Extra-large swimming pools and Spa outdoor infinity and hydro-pool & 75 m² children's swimming pool at various apartment complexes
- Families - Guests staying in the villas are entitled to 5 hours of complimentary kids club per property.
- Bonamare Beach Club - free shuttle service to beach – no longer club / one free return journey per week
- Tennis academy - the largest in Cyprus, with 8 floodlit clay & hard courts and sports bar
- Dream Team Football Academy with UEFA qualified coaches
- Horse-riding club on site
- Aphrodite Hills Kids club: 3-12 years and Baby Crèche 6-36 months
- Outdoor children’s playground
Prices shown are based on 7 nights Accommodation only. Low Season: November to March, High Season: July and August
Please phone our Resort Experts on 01625 865071. Please note these are guide prices and are subject to change; prices will vary due to fluctuations in exchange rates. All offers are subject to availability. Terms & conditions apply.
Need to Know
- GMT time difference: +2hrs
- Check in time: 14:00
- Check out time: 10:00, late check-out is 10:00 - 14:00 and is available on request
- GMT time difference: +2hrs
- Flight time from London Airports-Paphos is around 4 hrs 25 minutes
- The resort can be reached via 20 minute drive from Paphos Airport or 1 hr from Larnaca Airport
- Direct flights to Paphos from London Airports are available with airlines including British Airways, Ryanair and Easyjet
- Direct flights to Paphos from Manchester are available with airlines including Easyjet
- Please note that a dress code applies in bars and restaurants – smart casual for all restaurants in the evening. Does not apply for the Village Square.
For all the Properties with our Compliments:
- Free ‘Kids’ Club Pass’- 5 hours per property, for stays of seven nights or more. Baby crèche excluded
- Beach Day-Pass. One per person per week, including Shuttle to and from Bonamare Beach club (Seasonal).
- Escort to property on arrival.
- Welcome Meeting, can be arranged by appointment prior to arrival of the guest or will be visited by the Holiday Residences Guest Relations Officer either on the arrival day or during their stay.
- Mid-stay cleaning provided in all property types, usually on the 3rd or 4th day of stay, typical for a 7 night stay.
- Pool towels provided in properties and changed on the mid-stay cleaning.
- Welcome Parcel on arrival. Mineral Water, Tea, Coffee, Sugar, Long life milk and biscuits for all properties.
- Discount Card for every Just Resorts guests providing 10% discount at the restaurants on resort (discount may vary at different times of the year) plus: Aphrodite Hills Tennis Academy Dream Team Soccer School The Retreat Spa for treatments of 60 minutes or more. Golf academy (lessons).